William Alexander was founded with a set of three deeply held core values; quality, integrity, and collaboration.
These are not merely words. They represent the standards under which all staff at William Alexander work and against which the performance of every employee is assessed. They are a reference point for all aspects of our working relationships with our colleagues, our clients, our Associates, and our suppliers alike.
We also believe that holding true to these core values will be fundamental to us achieving long-term success.
- Deliver a consistently high-quality service
- Be professional at all times
- Work with high caliber clients
- Engage the high-quality Associates
- Provide high-quality services
- Do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it
- Take the right path, not the easy one
- Be honest, direct and plain-speaking
- Be transparent and open in your dealings
- Be fair
- Be respectful to everyone you deal with
- Help your colleagues selflessly
- Work together as a team to achieve shared goals
- Work with your clients to find win-win outcomes